There are many ways to tell people about your TV show and when they can watch it. Here are a few:
- Word of Mouth
- Posts on Facebook and other Social Media
- Announcements in online Organization Newsletters
- Announcements in local Church Bulletins
- “Signatures” included at the bottom of your Emails
- Internet Search Engines (see below)
By using the form below to submit an updated program description, you will have an increased chance of building your viewership via the Internet. We will make this information available to everyone who visits our site and submit it to all of the search engines, including Google.
Using 20-30 carefully chosen words, your Program Description should share the “essence” of your show and what you are trying to achieve. It should clearly state what sets your show apart from other similar shows.