- CTV will CLOSE at 5pm Wednesday, Dec 24, for the holidays.
- CTV will be CLOSED Thursday, Dec 25, and Friday, Dec 26 for the holidays.
- CTV will CLOSE at 5pm Wednesday, Dec 31, for New Year's.
- CTV will be CLOSED Thursday, Jan 1, and Friday, Jan 2 for New Year's.
- CTV CLOSES at 5pm on the First Friday of each month.
What’s your story?
We live in a community that is increasingly becoming more diverse every day. Our ability to connect with one another depends on our ability to communicate, which is directly related to our familiarity with the languages and cultures of the people with whom we interact.
Community Television of Knoxville welcomes every opportunity to strengthen connections in our community by promoting cultural diversity on our channel. By sharing your language, stories, music and traditions, we can help you strengthen your connection to the Knoxville community. Call Kevin at 215-4352 for information.
Submit your programs from home.
Dropbox is a free service active CTV producers may use to submit programs online. Producers who wish to use Dropbox must submit their programs at least two business days prior to air.
COMMUNITY TELEVISION OF KNOXVILLE
808 State St.
Knoxville, TN 37902
Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm
First Fridays: 9am - 5pm
(P): (865) 215-8848
(F): (865) 215-4337
On Facebook . . .
On Cable TV . . .
Recent Special Coverage
Search . . .
- NEWS: Affordable Care Act Enrollment Nov. 15-Feb. 15
- NEWS: Christmas in the City Kicks Off Nov. 28
- NEWS: Startup Day Returns on Nov. 20
- NEWS: UT Medical Center to Host Community Forum on Poor Health of Tennesseans and Citizens in the Region
- NEWS: Infrastructure Improvements Underway Near World's Fair Park, Convention Center
- NEWS: 200 Volunteers to Improve Knoxville' Kids' Lives and Futures with Play
- NEWS: Job Description Posted for New MPC Executive Director
- NEWS: Commemoration of 151st Anniversary of Siege of Knoxville to Be Held at Fort Dickerson Park
- Follow Mayor Rogero on Social Media
- Follow the City of Knoxville on Social Media
- 2014 Holiday Festival of Lights at The Cove
- Knox County Parks Receives TDEC Benchmarking Certification
- Thanksgiving Tips from Knox County
- Six winter weather tips for getting active with your kids
- Holiday food safety tips
- Engineering Department receives County Success Story award
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Mayor announces upcoming constituent meetings
- Enterovirus D68 and Children
- October 18 - 26 is Food Week