CTV will be CLOSED Friday, July 3 in observance of Independence Day.
CTV CLOSES at 5 pm on the First Friday of every month to provide coverage of "First Friday Live".
What’s your story?
We live in a community that is increasingly becoming more diverse every day. Our ability to connect with one another depends on our ability to communicate, which is directly related to our familiarity with the languages and cultures of the people with whom we interact.
Community Television of Knoxville welcomes every opportunity to strengthen connections in our community by promoting cultural diversity on our channel. By sharing your language, stories, music and traditions, we can help you strengthen your connection to the Knoxville community. Call Kevin at 215-4352 for information.
Submit your programs from home.
Dropbox is a free service active CTV producers may use to submit programs online. Producers who wish to use Dropbox must submit their programs at least two business days prior to air.
COMMUNITY TELEVISION OF KNOXVILLE
808 State St.
Knoxville, TN 37902
Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm
First Fridays: 9am - 5pm
(P): (865) 215-8848
(F): (865) 215-4337
On Facebook . . .
On Cable TV . . .
Recent Special Coverage
Search . . .
- NEWS: Public Meeting on Urban Land Institute Report Mar. 30
- NEWS: Child Safety Seat Checkpoint March 14
- NEWS: KUB Utility Upgrade to Close Section of Main St.
- NEWS: Branscom Helps Judge National Engineering Competition
- NEWS: City's Storm Cleanup Costs Top $536,000, Weather Response Part of Current Operating Budget
- NEWS: New KPD Patch to Highlight Knoxville Landmarks
- NEWS: City Seeks Nominations to the Business Advisory Council
- NEWS: Wayfinding Signs Hit Downtown
- Follow Mayor Rogero on Social Media
- Follow the City of Knoxville on Social Media
- Three Ridges Golf Classic, Pro Am and High School Pro Am to take place August 10-15
- New Karns Convenience Center opens June 24
- Disc golf addition open at Schumpert Park
- Blueberry Festival returns to New Harvest Park Farmers Market
- Don't let foodborne illness crash your summer party
- TEMPORARY CLOSURE: Halls Greenway
- Mayor, Superintendent propose agreement for teacher raises, new schools
- Second Saturday Concert series kicks off June 13
- Preorders underway for annual rain barrel, compost bin sale
- Concord Park to host Free Fishing Day June 6