- CTV will be CLOSED Thursday, Nov 27, and Friday, Nov 28 for Thanksgiving.
- CTV CLOSES at 5pm on the First Friday of each month.
What’s your story?
We live in a community that is increasingly becoming more diverse every day. Our ability to connect with one another depends on our ability to communicate, which is directly related to our familiarity with the languages and cultures of the people with whom we interact.
Community Television of Knoxville welcomes every opportunity to strengthen connections in our community by promoting cultural diversity on our channel. By sharing your language, stories, music and traditions, we can help you strengthen your connection to the Knoxville community. Call Kevin at 215-4352 for information.
Submit your programs from home.
CTV now offers producers the ability to submit programming via Dropbox. Read how you can submit programming from the comfort of home here
COMMUNITY TELEVISION OF KNOXVILLE
808 State St.
Knoxville, TN 37902
Monday - Friday: 9am - 9pm
First Fridays: 9am - 5pm
(P): (865) 215-8848
(F): (865) 215-4337
On Facebook . . .
On Cable TV . . .
Recent Special Coverage
Search . . .
- NEWS: Demolition Begins Improvement Process for Fort Dickerson Park Entrance
- NEWS: Child Safety Seat Checkpoint October 11
- NEWS: Urban Land Institute to Visit Oct. 5-10 for Knoxville Study
- NEWS: City Seeks Input on Five-Year Community Development Plan
- NEWS: Five Americorps Members Satisfy 'Strong Passion' for Public Service in City Roles
- NEWS: Thursday Concerts Return to Market Square for Fall Series
- NEWS: Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Gets Annual Update
- NEWS: Multiple Drug and Felony Arrests Earns Unit Special Recognition
- Follow Mayor Rogero on Social Media
- Follow the City of Knoxville on Social Media
- Mayor announces upcoming constituent meetings
- Enterovirus D68 and Children
- October 18 - 26 is Food Week
- Free workshop on managing your lawn
- Flu season is here. Are you prepared?
- East Tennessee Development Symposium to be held Nov. 4-5
- More saved than expected in bond refinance
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- KCHD and community partners celebrate Child Health Week
- Fall Diabetes Management Series starts Oct. 2