ORGANIZATION REQUIREMENTS . . .
CTV proudly hosts a graphics based Community Engagement Calendar for local nonprofit organizations to promote programs, services, and upcoming events. Over the years, it has become the most comprehensive, regularly updated community calendar in our region, airing on our channel between scheduled programs and at other convenient times throughout the day and night, to reach the widest audience possible. Our online version allows visitors to view the calendar at any time at the front page of our web site.
There are only three (3) REQUIREMENTS a nonprofit organization must meet to post announcements on our calendar:
- Official Proof of the organization’s Nonprofit Status must be provided. The preferred proof is a copy of your federal or state nonprofit determination letter.
- A small annual Calendar Access Fee (currently being waived) must be payed. This will allow the organization to post up to 4 different announcements per month.
- A registered User Account using the real name of an organization representative.
CONTENT GUIDELINES . . .
- Program and service descriptions should be presented as concisely in 25 words or less.
- Events should be date-specific (e.g. something will happen on a specific date).
- Admission or ticket prices may not be mentioned.
- Announcements may be posted up to 6 weeks in advance.
- Up to 4 different announcements may be posted per month.
For more information pertaining to how CTV can serve your organization through our Community Engagement Calendar, please contact anyone at CTV at 215-8848.