ORGANIZATION REQUIREMENTS . . .
CTV proudly hosts a graphics based Community Events Calendar for local nonprofit organizations to promote date-specific upcoming events. Over the years, it has become the most comprehensive, regularly updated community calendar in our region, airing on our channel between scheduled programs and at other convenient times throughout the day and night, to reach the widest audience possible. Our online version allows viewers to browse upcoming event announcements at any time at the front page of our web site.
There are only three (3) REQUIREMENTS a nonprofit organization must meet to post announcements on our calendar:
- Official Proof of the organization’s Nonprofit Status must be provided. The preferred proof is a copy of a federal 501(c)(3) nonprofit determination letter issued by the IRS. Another acceptable document of proof is an official letter of nonprofit determination issued by the Tennessee Department of Revenue.
- A $30 annual Calendar Access Fee must be payed. This will allow the organization to post up to 4 different announcements per month during the 12-month period following payment. Note: The fee is the same amount whether the organization chooses to promote just one event, or it chooses to take full advantage of its potential.
- A registered User Account using the real name of an organization representative.
CONTENT GUIDELINES . . .
- Events must be date-specific (e.g. something will happen on a specific date).
- General announcements about recurring events will not be approved.
- Admission or Ticket Prices may not be mentioned.
- Event descriptions must be 25 words or less.
- Announcements may be posted up to 6 weeks in advance.
- Organizations may post up to 4 different announcements per month.
For more information pertaining to how CTV can serve your organization through our Community Events Calendar, please contact anyone at CTV at 215-8848 for further details.