Scoop of the Day is a new video series sponsored by CTV featuring short video clips produced by neighbors and local nonprofit organizations using their cell phones.
This series provides impactful information in small “scoops” for the purpose of generating community support and encouraging participation by the community. NO fee or special training is required.
Just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Decide what “scoop” you would like to serve up.
- Record the one-minute message using a cell phone.
- Submit your recording to CTV so a professional opening & graphics may be added. (Facebook Messenger, Mail Drop, Dropbox, or drop it off at CTV)
- Watch the finished video on cable TV.
- Share the finished video far and wide via social media.
Click THIS LINK to watch a short video that demonstrates how easy it is to record a “Scoop of the Day” using a cell phone.
Click the links below to view some recent “Scoop of the Day” episodes:
- Scoop of the Day: Ping Pong-a-thon
- Scoop of the Day: Flowers on the Water
- Scoop of the Day: SuperHero 5k & Family Fun Run
- Scoop of the Day: Oktoberfest in the Old City
- Scoop of the Day: Zero Prostate Cancer Run/Walk
- Scoop of the Day: Ladies of Charity Knoxville: Ladies of Charity Sale
- Scoop of the Day: How to make Sushi
- Scoop of the Day: I Am Knoxville Nathelen
- Scoop of the Day: TN Valley Fair: 100 Year Celebration of Fair
- Scoop of the Day: Austin-East Class of 1969_ Class of 1969 Gala
- Scoop of the Day: Centro Hispano: Latina Gala and Awards
- Scoop of the Day: Shakespeare on the Square: Comedy of Errors
- Scoop of the Day: Knoxville Writers; Guild: The Secret Garden Dinner
- Scoop of the Day: United Cancer Support Fund: Free Sunscreen
For further information about this video series, contact CTV 865-215-8848.