Scoop of the Day is a new video series sponsored by CTV featuring short video clips produced by neighbors and local nonprofit organizations using their cell phones.
This series provides impactful information in small “scoops” for the purpose of generating community support and encouraging participation by the community. NO fee or special training is required.
Just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Decide what “scoop” you would like to serve up.
- Record the one-minute message using a cell phone.
- Submit your recording to CTV so a professional opening & graphics may be added. (Facebook Messenger, Mail Drop, Dropbox, or drop it off at CTV)
- Watch the finished video on cable TV.
- Share the finished video far and wide via social media.
Click THIS LINK to watch a short video that demonstrates how easy it is to record a “Scoop of the Day” using a cell phone.
Click the links below to view some recent “Scoop of the Day” episodes:
- Scoop of the Day: How to make Sushi
- Scoop of the Day: I Am Knoxville Nathelen
- Scoop of the Day: Knox Pride: Pride Month
- Scoop of the Day: East TN Community Design Center
- Scoop of the Day: Juneteenth
- Scoop of the Day: Great Schools Partnership: Lonsdale Neighborhood Meeting
- Scoop of the Day: Office on Aging – Placing Animals With Seniors
- Scoop of the Day: Community Coalition Against Human Trafficking – 100 Men Strong
For further information about this video series, contact CTV 865-215-8848.