Community Television of Knoxville is sensitive to the challenges being faced by local nonprofits, neighborhood groups, and their constituents as a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic. For that reason, we are reaching out to help you and your organization with a very special video series offered at NO COST.
Scoop of the Day provides impactful information in small “scoops” through short video features produced by community residents using their cell phones. Scoop of the Day can help you deliver quick informative messages on cable TV about the challenges you and your organization are facing and alternative ways you are continuing to fulfill your mission. NO fee or special training special is required.
Here is how you can participate . . .
- Use your cell phone to record a short (1 minute, or less) video targeting your constituents and send it to CTV.
- Our creative team will “dress it up” a bit and air it on the channel which reaches more than 100,000 cable subscribers in Knox County.
- We will also distribute it to our followers on social media.You can see some examples of “Scoops” produced by other local nonprofits by visiting ctvKnox.org/scoop.
- If you would like to learn more about this FREE program or get started, please reach out to anyone at CTV.
Click THIS LINK to watch a short video that demonstrates how easy it is to record a “Scoop of the Day” using your cell phone.
Click the links below to view some recent “Scoop of the Day” episodes:
- Scoop of the Day: Census Info (Chinese Language)
- Scoop of the Day: Before You Dig
- Scoop of the Day: Suffrage Coalition August Announcements
- Scoop of the Day: World Refugee Day
- Scoop of the Day: Foothills Walk
- Scoop of the Day: David Stern WBHOF
- Scoop of the Day: Wesley House FAD
- Scoop of the Day: Sushi
- Scoop of the Day: COVID 19
- Scoop of the Day: Knox Health Update
For further information about this video series, contact CTV 865-215-8848.