Scoop of the Day is a new video series sponsored by CTV featuring short video clips produced by neighbors and local nonprofit organizations using their cell phones.
This series provides impactful information in small “scoops” for the purpose of generating community support and encouraging participation by the community. NO fee or special training is required.
Just follow these 5 simple steps:
- Decide what “scoop” you would like to serve up.
- Record the one-minute message using a cell phone.
- Submit your recording to CTV so a professional opening & graphics may be added. (Facebook Messenger, Mail Drop, Dropbox, or drop it off at CTV)
- Watch the finished video on cable TV.
- Share the finished video far and wide via social media.
Click THIS LINK to watch a short video that demonstrates how easy it is to record a “Scoop of the Day” using a cell phone.
Click the links below to view some recent “Scoop of the Day” episodes:
- Scoop of the Day: Office on Aging
- Scoop of the Day: Community Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Scoop of the Day: I Bike Knox
- Scoop of the Day: SBRET 1
- Scoop of the Day: SBRET Bus
For further information about this video series, contact CTV 865-215-8848.